Home > Learn Spanish > Destinations > Salamanca
The school in Salamanca is located in the heart of the old city center. The building is 100 meters from the famous University of Salamanca and just two minutes away from the magnificent Plaza Mayor. The school is a restored 16th-century monastery. The modern materials used for the recent renovation create a natural balance with the rich style and class of previous centuries.
The entrance to the school brings you to a beautiful courtyard. This courtyard and the garden divide the school into three parts: the offices, cafe and the classrooms. The main building has three floors, 17 classrooms, a recreation room (with computers, video, sound system, etc.), a library, and staff/lounge.
- 17 fully equipped classrooms
- Recreation room (multimedia: TV, stereo, DVD…)
- Computer room
- Library and study area
- Centralized heating and air conditioning throughout the building for year-round comfort.
- Wi-Fi access from all points of the building
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Breakfast, halfboard or full board.
- Shared flat / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or double. No meals, halfboard or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or flat (individual, double or double for individual use). No meals. Home Stay, individual or double. Half board or full board.
Calle Placentinos 2; 37008, Salamanca, Spain
Tel. 34 923277200