Home > Learn Spanish > Destinations > Madrid
The school facilities, housed in the lower 3 floors of a historic building, are spread throughout 1,800 square meters. The building was renovated to provide you with the most modern amenities, yet it still retains the charm of its typical Madrileno architecture. Thirty-eight classrooms fill 1,300 square meters of the school building. The Madrid school also offers 500 square meters of common areas, including a comfortable seating area where you can relax between classes or chat with friends while enjoying a drink or snack from the school's many vending machines. A state-of-the-art computer room offers you easy and free internet access at any of our 20 computer stations, or you can simply log onto the school's free Wi-Fi network if you have your own laptop.
A fully equipped academic center housed in a vintage building, the school combines all the facilities of a modern school with the charm and grace of historic architecture. In short, you will enjoy a school that is not only functional, but also a comfortable and beautiful place to learn Spanish in Madrid.
- 38 fully equipped classrooms
- 6 bathrooms, including one specially equipped for disabled students
- Background music available in the entire school
- For your year-round comfort: centralized heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- Wi-Fi access from all points of the building
- A computer room with stations for 20 people at a time
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A snack area, security cameras and a speaker system throughout the school
- Two conference rooms accommodating 100 and 70 guests, respectively
- Fully equipped salon with study area and library, TV, stereo, DVD…
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Breakfast, halfboard or full board.
- Shared flat / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or double. Breakfast, halfboard or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or Flat (individual, double or double for individual use). No meals
Our new Spanish school in Madrid opened in spring of 2008 on Calle Duque de Liria 6, in the heart of the city's lively and smart Arguelles District. The school is situated next to the Liria Palace, the Madrid residence of the Duchess of Alba and a beloved green island in the heart of Spain's capital city.
On foot, the school is just 5 minutes from the Plaza de Espana and the Gran Via, a bustling commercial street often called "Spain's Broadway" for the abundance of theaters and performance venues lining its sidewalks. As you learn Spanish in Madrid, you'll also be a pleasant 5 minute walk from the Plaza de Oriente, home to the Royal Palace and the Royal Theater, as well as an easy stroll from the city's famous Plaza de Cibeles and the world-renowned Prado museum.
The school is near several major public bus lines, and has a metro station right across the street providing easy access to the rest of the city. Best of all, our new Spanish school shares a building with our Madrid student residence, meaning that going to class is now as easy as waking up and hopping on an elevator to your classroom! Is there any better or more convenient way to learn Spanish in Madrid?
Duque de Liria 6, 28015, Madrid, Spain.
Tel. 34 923277200