Home > Legal Information
We Value Your PrivacyeduSpain knows that you care how your personal information is used and protected, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so responsibly. We take the protection of your information seriously. This policy describes our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
What Information Does eduSpain Collect?We collect information from you to help us personalize and improve your eduSpain experience, to process your online requests, and to send you communications to which you have subscribed.
INFORMATION YOU ENTER IN FORMS
- On certain pages, you may have the ability to order products, make requests, and register to receive various materials. The types of personal information collected on these pages are: first name, last name, e-mail address, phone, mailing address, information about your level and motivation for studying Spanish.
- You can always choose not to submit the information requested, understanding that you may be unable to take advantage of some features.
- On certain pages, you can submit basic information about other individuals. For example, if you want to send a link to a friend about our services, you will need to submit your friend's e-mail address.
- All of your personal data will be used only for purpose for which you submit them. For example, your friend's e-mail will only be used to forward him your e-mail recommendation.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ELECTRONICALLY
- We also store certain types of electronic information when you interact with us on our Web site.
- We use "cookies" and obtain certain information from your Web browser. By transferring these alphanumeric identifiers to your computer's hard drive, we are able to recognize you during future visits to our Web site, so that you can benefit from special features, such as Auto Logon. You can disable your computer from accepting new cookies if you choose, understanding that you will then be unable to take full advantage of some of our Web site features.
- We also use Web metrics tools to automatically track certain electronic information about your visits to our Web site. We use this aggregate information to do internal research on our visitor's interests and behaviour, to help us better understand and serve them. This information includes the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your IP address. We use this aggregate data without connecting it with any personally identifying information.
How Secure is My Personal Information?
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use and transmission of your information, we have implemented the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect from you online.
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information that you input into our forms and the information you provide when performing a credit card transaction. We also encrypt your password whenever you log on to your eduSpain account.
- Concerning credit card transactions, we only reveal the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order with you. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
How Will eduSpain Use My Information?
- We use the information that we collect from you to process your requests, enhance and personalize your eduSpain experience, and, only when you have given us permission to do so, to send you newsletters and other e-mail communications.
- We use aggregate and non-personally identifying information (such as the URL from which you arrive at our site) without using any information that would identify you. For instance, we will use this non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our Web site and to track results of marketing and promotional campaigns.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information you provide to us online in ways unrelated to the those described in this policy, nor will we share your information with third parties without your permission. Your data will only be accessible to and used by the eduSpain group of businesses, and only for the purpose for which you submitted them.
- Your personal data will be used only for the purposes for which you submit them.
How Can I Access or Change My Personal Information?
- All Visitors: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information eduSpain holds about you, to make any changes, and to ask that it be deleted. Please address requests to the addresses listed below, in the section How to Contact Us
How to Contact Us
C/ Alberto Aguilera 26, 2°
28015 Madrid - España
Telephone +34 91 594 37 76
Fax +34 91 594 51 59
Mercantile Registry of Madrid:
- Volume: 20389
- Book: 0
- Page: 139
- Section: 8
- Sheet: M-360627
- Registration: 1ª