Home > Learn Spanish > Destinations > Barcelona
The school building is spacious, with 2600 square meters generously spread over the 3 lower floors of a modern building. The school offers more than 55 bright and airy classrooms making for a great classroom environment. The school also offers comfortable common areas, including a large interior patio, which looks out through a glass wall onto the school's expansive private garden, complete with trees and terrace.
- 9 bathrooms, including one specially equipped for disabled students
- Centralized heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- Wi-Fi access from all points of the building
- A cybercafé with seating for 32 people
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A conference room accommodating 150 people
- Parking spaces underneath the school for those students wishing to arrive by car
- Large private garden behind the school
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Shared flat / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- dQ Residence with private bathroom: individual or double. No meals.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or double. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or Flat (individual, double or double for individual use). No meals.
Our new home in Barcelona is located centrally at Carrer de Mallorca, 27, the heart of Barcelona's vibrant L'Eixample District. The school is also only a 10 minute walk from the Plaza de Espanya, Plaza de Catalunya and the city's bustling Gran Via avenue. The Sants railway station, Barcelona's main railway terminal and a landmark building is also reachable on foot! Gaudi's Sagrada Familia cathedral, a collection of notable modernist architectural gems including Gaudi's Casa Batlo and La Pedrera and much of Barcelona's boutique shop´s are also within walking distance.
Carrer de Mallorca, 27, 08029, Barcelona, Spain
Tel. 34 923 27 72 00
With direct connection from the school to 8 main public buses lines, and a metro station less than 5 minutes from our entrance, getting around Barcelona is as easy as walking out the front door!