Home > Advice Services > Advising
Once we have received your request for information we will assign you a personal adviser who will assist you every step of the way from selecting a program of study to making housing arrangements once in Spain. Your adviser will assess your individual needs and help you select the most appropriate program of study.
In order to start the formal application process you will be charged a management fee by eduSpain. The fee varies according to the program of study you choose and your country of origin. The following are some of the services covered:
- Choosing a destination
- Choosing a program
- Obtaining a Visa to study in Spain
- Convalidating your academic degrees with the UNED (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia)
- Registering into the program
- Preparing for the journey including housing placement
- Helping with any academic or personal issues you might have during your stay in Spain
If the program chosen is non-regulated, that is it does not lead to an undergraduate or graduate degree in a Spanish university, which is the case for language and culture courses for foreigners, you will only be required to start the application process 2 or 3 months before the beginning of the program. But if the program leads to a degree from a Spanish university, you must start the process at least 6 months before it commences.