Home > Learn Spanish > Destinations > Malaga
Open year round, our Málaga partner school is located in a beautiful Andalusian building dating from the 1950s. You'll study in pleasantly large and airy classrooms surrounded by a garden filled with yucca palms, lemon trees, date palms and rubber trees, all of which contribute to a peaceful, relaxed atmosphere.
During the hot Andalusian summer, the garden provides students with much-appreciated shade as well as a swimming pool that calls for a refreshing splash. Grocery shops, banks, a pharmacy, restaurants and bars are within 100 yards of the school and 2 minutes is all you need to get to the beach!
Activities and Excursions
The school organizes a wide variety of out-of-school activities, including welcome parties twice a month, Spanish films, guided visits to the city, museum tours, and weekend excursions to areas of historic and cultural interest in Spain and North Africa
- 7 indoor classrooms and 2 outdoor classrooms
- 2 computer rooms with Internet access
- Wi-Fi (wireless access throughout the school)
- Multimedia room
- Teachers' room
- Reception area
- Swimming pool
- Gardens in the front and back
- Wheelchair accessible
- Home Stay: Individual or doble. Halfboard or full board.
- Shared flat / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
Avenida Juan Sebastián Elcano, 23
29017 Malaga, Spain
Tel. 34 923277200